|REGISTERING FOR THE FREE SAFESPORT TRAINING COURSE
• Open your web browser and go to: http://safesport.org
• Click SIGN IN in the top right corner of the page (see 1 on image right)
• Complete the details on the form. IMPORTANT: During the sign up process you will be asked to choose your sport in order to be credited with completing the course. Choose USA Taekwondo and when it asks for a code enter:
• You will receive an email to the address you used when registering, asking you to confirm your contact details. Simply click on the link to do so, and then sign in to the SafeSport site.
• Once signed in click on the icon in the top right corner of the site and then click on Learning Dashboard in the dropdown menu.
• There are three SafeSport modules that you need to take in order to be certified – Mandatory Reporting, Emotional and Physical Misconduct & Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education. Completing all three courses should take around 90 minutes in total.
• Once you have passed all three courses email email@example.com to get your profile updated.