January 11, 2019Lonnie MatthewsComments Off on ITA Iowa Taekwondo Alliance Seminars
ITA is excited to start off 2019 with a pair of poomsae seminars. Saturday, January 26th will be a USAT Poomsae Referee Seminar. It may be taken for certification or audited. And Sunday the 27th will be a poomsae development seminar for all ranks/ages. Sign up for one or both and get ready for the 2019 competition season!
USA Taekwondo Poomsae REFEREE Development SeminarREGISTER at USAT.hangastar.comPLEASE BE SURE YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK AND SAFE SPORT CERTIFICATION IS UP TO DATE (instructions below).Instructor: Angela DeOliveira
Time: Saturday, January 26th. 9am
Attire: Dobok and belt
Cost: $70.00 for Certification & Credit or $40.00 to audit
* $40.00 audit does NOT come with certification or credit. To Audit: 1) register for the seminar and select pay later; 2) send an email to email@example.com stating which seminar you are attending and that you wish to audit the seminar.
Get Started with Verified Volunteers – Verified Volunteers
Ordering a Volunteer Background Check
Click ‘Create an Account’ under the Volunteers login option on the Verified Volunteers page
Create username and password on the ‘Get Started with Verified Volunteers’ page
Click ‘Get Verified’
Enter the ‘Good Deed Code’: Taek001
Fill out your personal information and follow steps to complete background check
REGISTERING FOR THE FREE SAFESPORT TRAINING COURSE
• Click SIGN IN in the top right corner of the page (see 1 on image right)
• Complete the details on the form. IMPORTANT: During the sign up process you will be asked to choose your sport in order to be credited with completing the course. Choose USA Taekwondo and when it asks for a code enter:
• You will receive an email to the address you used when registering, asking you to confirm your contact details. Simply click on the link to do so, and then sign in to the SafeSport site.
• Once signed in click on the icon in the top right corner of the site and then click on Learning Dashboard in the dropdown menu.
• There are three SafeSport modules that you need to take in order to be certified – Mandatory Reporting, Emotional and Physical Misconduct & Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education. Completing all three courses should take around 90 minutes in total.
• Once you have passed all three courses email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your profile updated.